Friday 26 September 2014

Happiness

Happiness..
A first quetion from me,what is happiness and how we make life happiness?
At the present stage,I think my happiness is study what I like and make my dream became real.
'' happiness is the only measure of life is the ultimate goal of all goals. ''a lecturer from harvard university said.
                                  
For me, my goal is became a famous fashion design,behind this goal I also hope my family and me became more happiness,because i achieve my dream so I became happiness,my parents said before they no care about what I want to be,as long as I am doing what I like.So on the time, I really feel very happiness becuase I never told them I had to do the design industry.There are too many people say that design is not a good way, so when I told them,I was so scared that they do not accept, but they did not reject me, instead, let me give me the strength to pursue what I want.
Sometime,I felt I am selfishness,cause when I am 16 years old I start have this gaol,when people tell me, design is very hard and not a good way,I always tell them I want try,if I not trying there is no chance.

sometimes i think everyone will feel guity when you pursue your happiness.People feel guity at time feeling good themself.How can I?how can i pusue my dream when there are suffering on my side?but someone tell me before,happiness is a positive sum game,such like when a person laugh you will make you laugh.It is contagious.Be hapiness is also a moral value that you can help people happiness too.happiness is never decrease by sharing from people.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment