Monday 29 September 2014

egg activity&games

I wake up 5.20am in the morning))))cryyy
I really felt sleepy and tired,I don't think I can enjoy in class...........4 hours class
When lecturer commended us to buy some egg and straw,I still feel boring.
But when we stared to use straw to protect our egg,we keep thinking what the best way to protect egg.Finally we make it,hahaha,but my crazy partner keep using transparent tape to tape the egg.
This is our final egg look.





 

 

then we tried to throwing from a high chair,NO BROKEN !

But when we throw from secound floor,I felt scared we fail protect our egg.

but it's looks Okay....
Lecturer is checking every group's egg.....
OUR GROUP SUCEESS!

haha,no broken.I think what lecturer trying to tell us is there are many ways to creative.
Like this activity,every group using different ways to protect,no matter it's broken,that still is a idea.also like what we doing last two week about mind-mapping,there are many ways to doig something,everyone have different idea,sometime we also can combine our idea together,sometime they using your idea,sometime thier idea is quite good,I think creative is like this,you can instict your idea,but sometime you can combine other's advice to your work.We want make this world good,so we doing creative.

Another game,(I don't know calling what,haha)

but I play before,move 3 stick become 3 square,look very easy but we taking a long time,hahaha
finally,we got it!!haha,
"Don't scale to share your idea,because if you want your work make good the best way is sharing."

No comments:

Post a Comment