Friday 17 October 2014

My YLK Dream


Today is our last day for Creative Thinking,
different from usual,we are talking about our designer life?
job after graduate,how to success in life,its enough money??Many question and many solution.

Actually before that I already plan for my dream and what I want to do after graduate.
Maybe others will think that is so funny or that is crazy,you sure you can?But when I first enter this school,my life is already crazy.
 
I am Even ong,I wanna be a fashion designer and have my own brand when I am 16 years old.When I stared have thid dream,everyone think that I am so young maybe I just momentary or just think that designer life is look good or what.Of course,I feel uncertain and what to do,because no one designer beside me,I cant  imagine how a fashion designer work。Yet someone told me if you dont try you will impossible know the ending.So I started to plan my design life,get a good result and working for 1 years(because i want to learn knowledge of society and make money).First,because i have to study hard to get a good result(because I want to get the scolaship).When everyone waiting the SPM result(malaysia),I am looking for a job.Finally I get it,I become a beauty therapist.that is still have many people advise me,why dont you study business or accounting,that will be earn more money?My result is come out,that is not I expect but is okay.Then suddenly many people started believe me I can do what I want to do(because before my result is super no good).Time flier one and half year ago,before resign I already searching the art of school and finally my agent intro me NAFA.BUT THAT IS REALLY SUOER CRAZY.because entrance examination ended a long time ago and I apply for that exam is just before 1 month of orientation.Also I just have 2days(1and half day) to practice.I dont have any skill and I just like to draw the garment.But so lucky I got the TGD and also enter this school,So I started my life at NAFA!
Now I still planning my future,but not very sure.
First is continue study degree at Paris,then working as a designer,lastly have my own brand.Second is I just go throght working and after that have my own brand.
Actually, I really like this creative class cause it always remind me something like Hunn Wai said.After I entering this school I really feel like happiness,cause I am toward my dream.Maybe I am fail have own brand,But whatever I think the most important thing is I am doing what I want and I really learn for that.I will like what our lecturer(Hunn Wai)said always keep my mind and keep this enthusiasm in this industry,to fulfill my dream,my own brand-YLK
Note about what lecturer saying in the 11 weeks.
And lastly I really thanks my lecturer in 11 weeks always sharing and positive thinking for us.I will remember what you said.


My 2D work(can u see YLK?)
 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment