Friday 8 August 2014

N.A.F.A. Life with VA1T.

Time flies~~~~~~~~
we are going to enter the fourth week already,it's really fast!!!
but I think we seem to have known and familiar with this enviroment.
we never know each other,and now we are a really good partner.
we all from different country and using different languages,
but we meet at NAFA,maybe using the languages which not familiar for us,but we also can communicate finally become a best friend,I think it's because we have the same hobby,same DREAM.

In this 3 weeks,I really really learn alot with all lecturer,and i think all lecturer have a different ways of teaching but also have a same objective,to make us became more Valuable.

before i entering to NAFA,i told myself that i must strive to,but after i entering,I realise that art is not only hardworking or strive,IS need to keep going.
One of the lecturer says,I don't know if i have mistaken,maybe is creative thinking lecturer says,when you when you are enter the design work sometime you don't sleep,or maybe sometime you don't have holiday.In my words,I think when you are doing what you are really like,that is nothing can stop you,even if you have no sleep,i think this is our responsibility and principle.

that is a question before i enter NAFA,and also Hunn Wai asking question,
What value I am,What value I want to inject to my mind,
actually I want to become a fashion designer for a long time,around 4years?
When i have this dream,many people advise me don't choose this subject .......
sometime I really think I was too insist in this dream,i order to this dream i planning to work one year to earn the tuition free.
A year later,although not enough but i entered the first step,
I believe that without some sort of answer to this question,Just like people do not have a certain idea will over time been to grow.And now I think my value is adhere to the dream,and I want people who wearing my design will confident,brave,and chage the mood of a day.

I am imperfect,but when I doing a design,i will think this the last time i work,so i have really concentrative and to make a good work.Even if i am doing not very good but atleast i am no sorry myself.

some drawing and work,

 This is for drawing class,because there i no learned before so i can't balance technique,But i will come on !!!
------2D fundamental------






haha thanks my friend candid.
after 3D class,take pic with our works.

First try with wire,have fun and good experiace,

The next work to do!!!!---now alrealdy half done


100 ways ----many funny ways to disirbute money,haha,also crazy

After this 3 weeks,i really know more about what i want,Even i will look forward to class becuase i am learning in my favorite,Even if sometimes don't understand in English,I still look forward what i learning in the class.
 
I will also not stop learning English,becuase i know as a professional designer the main language is English.SO FIGHTING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment